Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Best Thing About Being Jobless

So the best thing about being jobless is you get to mope around on the couch all day asking why me. I still have to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to fetch my daughter to school but hey the whole day stretches out ahead of you. You could clean the house from top to bottom not. Thats just boring. I mean I do the day to day chores of washing clothes and hanging them, sweeping and mopping the floor (my daily exercise, anything more is just too much.) I mean I'm not over weight by any means stress just burns off the fat. You get to smoke more then you did when you were employed, thats fun and towards the end of the day you can swig back a few vodkas and not worry about going to work the next day with a hangover. I get to go online ( when the kids are at school, cause when their around I'm lucky if I get near the computer) and look for ways to earn money online without ever leaving my house. Righhhhht. Haven't found a good site yet that doesn't ask you to pay up first for their expert advice. Which I did do once, have regretted it ever since. Everytime I go for online surveys they are only ever valid in the US of A. Hey but thats ok I keep trying. The next best thing to do is look for legitimate jobs. At my age it may take a while. I am a Beauty Therapist by trade. I can do facials, waxing, eyebrow shaping, slimming treatments and I give a mean body massage. I mean most of my special request were from men who also asked for extra services which I politely declined, but thats another story. I'm tired of the beauty industry. The job that I was asked to leave I was actually a trainer. So I trained girls to do facials , waxings, eyebrow shaping, slimming treatments and massage. It was actually soooooooo boring. Just didn't challenge my mind. Well time to go it is now 5:52 pm getting on time for the Happy Hour. Lord I do need it.

No comments: