Monday, August 11, 2008

Suddenly Jobless

Sometimes I think life is not fair. One moment you have a job and the next moment you don't. Not that I loved the company I did not, but it was a job to support myself and the two kids left at home. Life has not always been easy. My husband died leaving me with 5 kids and while 3 of them are now settled there are still two more left to prepare for that cold cruel world outside. Not that I chose to leave but when the bosses son calls you up and tells you he hates your fucking face and can't stand your fucking attitude its time to call it a day. So I walked out of the office while he was in midrant. After which he came storming out and asked me to leave straight away. I noticed though he didn't curse at me in front of the other staff. Must be bad for moral. Anyways I yelled back " don't worry I'm leaving ", packed up my things and left with dignity. Do I want revenge, so would love it. I am still fuming at his unjust treatment. Does he think he is god and above the law. Yes he does and his father is the same. You see the front door of that company has a revolving door. Staff come and go on a regular basis. Some start one day and the next day they don't turn up. When ever a new staff starts we take bets in the office on how long they will last. This company calls itself Worldwide and yet they just haven't reached that level yet. How can a company truly grow when the staff keeps leaving. Everytime a new staff starts they can't find anything or don't know what to do. Loads of work is piled on them so they become worried and don't turn up the next day. This happens time and again and then they wonder why things don't get done. My hats off to the bosses they are the most anal family bussines I have ever worked. Good luck to you and I hope you all get what you deserve one day and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: